Chinese medicine is powerful, complicated, and personal. It’s changed many lives and we believe it can change yours – in essence, that’s why we started DAO Labs. In our “shelter in place” world, we believe that your health goals shouldn’t stop, particularly when the properties of this practice are more relevant than ever. From immunity to stress, sleep to digestion – there’s a lifestyle component that’s powerful as we adjust to the new normal.
That’s why we’re launching Virtual Consultations from DAO Labs.
Partnering with doctors of Chinese medicine from around the world, these consultations are designed as an entry into this incredible practice. What are your health goals? You’ll outline these and work remotely with a Chinese Medicine Practitioner to unlock ways in which this modality can make a difference – both now, and in the future.
Connect with a Real Person (an Expert, No Less)
What’s more, you’ll talk with a real person – somebody who spends active, regular time in their practice with people just like you – rather than working through an online questionnaire. You’ll tell us about yourself ahead of your consultation, send us a picture of your tongue, and outline your goals. The outcome: a one-on-one discussion with a follow-up plan that embodies the principles of this powerful modality.
Here’s How it Works: It Starts with Compassion and Ends with a Plan
Admittedly, Chinese medicine is very confusing – but it’s powerful. A very frequent comment we hear is, “I’d love to try Chinese medicine and acupuncture, but I don’t know how to get started.” This is your opportunity – if for no other reason than you’ll spend time with somebody who will breakdown the terminology, explain “getting started” basics, from herbs to acupuncture, and create actionable recommendations based on your goals.
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase your consultation here. We’re offering them for $40 for at least 30 minutes, the bulk of which goes to the Chinese Medicine Practitioner who would otherwise be working in their clinic if they were able.
- Schedule a time that works with your schedule.
- Complete a brief in-take form to review your health background and outline your goals.
- Snap and send us a picture of your tongue.
- Enjoy your call with a Chinese Medicine Practitioner who cares about you.
The Chinese Medicine Practitioner will do prep work ahead of your call, with the intention of making your time together as valuable, impactful and actionable as possible. You’ll end the time with a plan.
More Than a Call – A Gateway to a Transformative Modality
The objective is that you end your initial call with both perspective and a plan. This modality works wonders when other options have failed – but often it takes guidance and handholding to get started. That’s why you’ll receive the following during your call:
- Chinese medicine explanations and education – focused around your goals. We’ll really break it down for you.
- Acupressure points and herbal recommendations that connect with your stated needs.
- Discounts on DAO’s formulas if appropriate to your plan.
- A discussion on your diet and dietary recommendations based upon Chinese medicine dietary therapy
- Connection to an acupuncturist in your community. We’re not trying to replace the “live” experience, rather serve as a way to get you going.
- On-going support and follow-up after your call.
Our Fourth Value: Creating a Shared Experience
When we launched DAO Labs, it was important for us to create what we consider a “shared experience” for the community – from the acupuncture community who has embraced us, to the customers who use our herbal blends. With this initiative, our objective is to share the transformative wisdom of this practice to make your new normal as health and wellness focused as possible. Book your call now and unleash the power of Chinese medicine.