How to improve IVF Success with Traditional Chinese medicine
Learn how TCM focuses on the internal imbalances that can cause infertility and what you can do to optimize the procedure and increase successful outcomes in this 45-minute class with Greg Zimmerman, LAc.GET STARTED
what you'll learn:
1. How Traditional Chinese Medicine Supports IVF Treatments
Learn about how treating primary and secondary causes of infertility with TCM will help improve the outcome of treatments.
2. The Importance of Harmonizing Mind and Body for Your Health
Understand how Traditional Chinese Medicine Theory elements such as Yin and Yang, The Eight Principles, and Celestial Water are all connected to your fertility.
3. How to Promote Fertility at Home with Traditional Chinese Medicine
Learn how to practice acupressure and herbs at home to support your IVF journey.
This Course Is For you if:
- You are experiencing infertility and would like to improve your chances of conception
- You are planning to go through IVF treatments and you want to increase the chances of success
- You understand that being healthy is important, but want to learn exactly what you should be doing to improve fertility
- You are looking for techniques to improve your health and that of your future baby
- You have heard about Traditional Chinese Medicine such as acupuncture and herbs, but are curious to learn more
- A one-hour class created by a Licensed Acupuncturist, with lifetime, immediate access
- A $15 credit to mydaolabs.com that can be used storewide and is sent immediately upon purchase of the class
- A guided sleep meditation that will help you drift off to sleep effortlessly
For Wholesale (Practitioners), please login here.
Meet your instructor,
Greg Zimmerman, LAc
Greg Zimmerman has over 20 years of experience as a professional Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine practitioner. He started to learn Chinese Medicine theory while still in High School. In college he studied biology and biochemistry as a major and quickly moved into the discipline and received his Master’s degree in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine.
Learn More About a chinese medicine approach to Fertility
*FDA DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These products are not substitutes for proper medical care. See individual product pages for more information on ingredients and Supplement Facts at mydaolabs.com.