Community Engagement & Social Media Assistant
DAO Labs is a supplement & lifestyle company that is bringing the practices and benefits of Traditional Chinese Medicine to western consumers. With a focus on combining sustainably sourced herbs from China with flavors and formats that align with today’s wellness trends, DAO is bringing a 2,500 year-old practice to a new generation.
We are offering an exciting (and flexible) opportunity for candidates with a marketing and/or public relations background, to: 1) help grow our active community (“tribe”) of professional DAO loyalists (primarily health practitioners), and; 2) assist with the execution of partnership and social media engagement opportunities for our direct to consumer business.
- Work with our Practitioner Program Director to creatively recruit candidates and execute engagement strategies. Our community of practitioners currently extends nationwide, to Canada and points in Australia as well.
- Identify geographic regions of potential growth and then work to identify the key practitioner influencers in those areas.
- General marketing (online and off) activities as it relates to practitioner engagement.
In addition, you’ll help:
- Identify brand partnership opportunities for our direct to consumer business, create a business and marketing case around them, and work to implement these opportunities.
- Identify and pitch health and wellness influencers across Instagram.
- Other general social media needs, from collaborating on editorial strategy, to content engagement tactics.
- Background (including currently studying) marketing and or public relations is preferred.
- Experience with social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, (primary) and others.
- Must have an interest in health and wellness.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Strong (and creative!) writing skills.
- Must have dynamic problem solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with exceptional attention to details.
This is a part-time position with flexible hours.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.