Updated February 2018
Social Media Analyst
DAO Labs is a start-up supplement & lifestyle company that is bringing the practices and benefits of Traditional Chinese Medicine to western consumers. With a focus on combining sustainably sourced herbs from China with flavors and formats that align with today’s consumer trends, DAO is bringing a 2,500 year-old practice to a new generation.
DAO Labs is looking to add to our growing social media team! We are looking for a savvy social media expert to execute our social media strategy and content, and to network and leverage it to gain maximum exposure.
- Schedule social media posts 2 weeks in advance via HootSuite.
- Post content to The Way (blog), identify usable photos, optimize blog posts for search engines.
- Seed blog content where appropriate.
- Identify hashtags to be used on social media accounts.
- Assist in crafting PR pitches for various influencers, podcasters and other media outlets.
- Must be experienced with social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Stumbleupon.
- Must have interest in health and wellness.
- Must be passionate about Digital Marketing and Social Media with a focus on driving business results in a consumer driven market.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must have experience with customer service and customer relations.
- Must have dynamic problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.