the surprising connection between sleep & stress
Dr. Hilary Patzer, DACM, LAc, Acupuncturist to the Minnesota Vikings, shares more about the connection between sleep and stress in this insightful class, as well as things you can do now to get the sleep you so desperately need.GET STARTED
what you'll learn:
1. The Main Difference Between Common Sleep Aids & Traditional Chinese Medicine
2. How to Sync Your Day with the Chinese Medicine Clock
3. Tips you can use to Sleep Better - Starting Tonight
This week only, receive a $15 credit for any herbal formula to get started on your journey to better sleep
This Course Is For you if:
- You experience copious amounts of stress and want a more natural way to manage it
- You’ve struggled with sleep but haven't found a solution that works reliably for you without any side effects
- You’re curious about Traditional Chinese Medicine but haven't yet tried acupuncture or Chinese Herbal Medicine yet
- You are ready to prioritize a good night of sleep but are skeptical about how Chinese medicine actually works
- You’ve ever tried acupuncture or herbs and know they work, but want to better understand why
- A one-hour class created by a Licensed Acupuncturist, with lifetime, immediate access
- A $15 credit to mydaolabs.com that can be used storewide and is sent immediately upon purchase of the class
- A guided sleep meditation that will help you drift off to sleep effortlessly
For Wholesale (Practitioners), please login here.
Meet your instructor,
Dr. Hilary Patzer, DACM, LAc
We’ve teamed up with Minnesota-based Acupuncturist Dr. Hilary Patzer, DACM, L.Ac. to bring you this informative, approachable class that will introduce you to the wisdom of Chinese medicine for stress and sleep.
As an elite athlete and overall peak performer, Dr. Patzer knows firsthand the effect stress can have on the body and on sleep. After experiencing burnout while overtraining for the Olympics, acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine put Dr. Patzer back on the journey to health. She now works with peak performers and elite athletes, including the Minnesota Vikings, to help keep their bodies and minds performing at their highest potential.
Learn More About a chinese medicine approach to sleep
*FDA DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These products are not substitutes for proper medical care. See individual product pages for more information on ingredients and Supplement Facts at mydaolabs.com.