Can you identify with this – reaching for ibuprofen at times when joint strength is needed, knowing deep down that you shouldn’t binge on ibuprofen but take it anyway out of both convenience and need? I can, because as I’ve passed the 40-year milestone of life, my flexibility has gone kaput.
But like all things in Chinese herbal medicine, there’s a formula for joint support – Du Huo Ji Sheng Tang, the inspiration behind our recently launched Joint Vitality - and it's life changing.
For our iteration of this ancient herbal blend, we paired it with collagen and coconut oil for added performance, blended together with a soothing spiced cocoa and cinnamon flavor combination that I’m enjoying in my coffee as I pen this article (that’s right – Chinese herbs for your coffee).
I Was a Skeptic...Until I Wasn't
Unlike our other formulas, I was late to adopt Joint Vitality. My colleague, Dr. Eric Karchmer, PhD, MD (China) and licensed acupuncturist, swears by these 14 herbs given his personal need for knee support, set-on by his time as a colleague athlete. He’s used it with his patients for years, many of whom are equally enjoying life more fully due to the results – from triathletes to farmers.
We polled several folks on the way to embrace this formula, and assembled the below, simple list on how it might help you. Here are five ways and reasons you should give this herbal blend a try:
Five Applications for Chinese Herbs to Help Transform Your Joints, Lower Back, and Life
- Joints that Need Added Strength Due to Age: Even though I try and convince myself that I’m in my 20’s, I’m not, with a body that feels more and more like my parents’ every day. Between these herbs, acupuncture and more yoga, my joints are feeling amazing again.
- Lower Back Support from Picking-Up, Putting Down, and Bending: Certain office chairs and I no longer agree, and there’s nothing worse than sitting for hours and then doing the “old man groan” when I slowly raise. Moreover, with my young kids who still want me to play with them on the floor, I just don’t have the back I once did. Since I started taking Joint Vitalitymy back is feeling much stronger, with twisting and turning from my waste that is much easier as well.
- Wrist Support from Years of Typing: I’ve been typing since the sixth grade, and my wrists are starting to take notice.Between the chronic typing and texting, my wrists in recent months have really taken a beating – this formula has unquestionably given me my strength back, such that I notice the need for added wrist flexibility when I quit drinking my herbs.
- Bonus - A Subtle Bump in Energy and Digestive Strength: Like many blends in Chinese herbal medicine, the benefits can overflow into other areas of your life, and this formula is no different. Because of the inclusion of such herbs as Dang Gui, Ginseng, and White Peony Root, you’ll experience a subtle but no less very real energy bump. Moreover, I’ve personally experienced stronger digestion as well (and no, it’s not a result of the coffee).
- A Natural Solution That’s Not Ibuprofen or Aspirin: That point alone is worth looking at this classic, powerful blend.
We’ve found that best results are achieved when you add a scoop of this blended powder to your coffee, milk or water on a daily basis. For more advanced needs, we encourage two scoops daily to get you started, reducing to one after you’ve experienced your initial “bump” in strength and flexibility. Have questions? Email us or speak with an acupuncturist for more insight on how Joint Vitality and acupuncture can transform those joints and bones of yours.
Try Joint Vitality 100% risk free with our Happiness Guarantee. But remember - herbs only work if you take them. By gently bringing your body into balance, you can give your joints the support they need.